Integrity of Elections
One of the most important and critical roles of the Utah County Clerk/Auditor is to oversee elections. It is paramount that we as citizens have confidence in both the process and the accuracy of results of our elections. As County Clerk/Auditor this will be my first priority.
- We need to safeguard systems to ensure citizen confidence both in the election process and in election results.
- Provide accurate election results in a timely manner.
- Align election procedures to confirm registered voters get the correct ballots.
- Certify election systems are secure and accurate.
- Instill voter confidence –– Citizens know their votes are counted AND their votes are counted correctly in the way each individual cast it.